Sakura Pigma Ink Micron Pens 0.25mm | High Quality, Smooth, Fade Resistant Black Fineliner Pens for Writing, Drawing, and Journaling
About this product:
- Experience smooth, skip-free writing and crisp ink colors that leave consistent lettering and lines every time
- Nib size for precise line width is 0.25mm
- Achieved universal appeal and is carried by technical professionals, artists and crafters
- Available in black color
- Fine point pen ideal for drawing, writing, and journaling
- Pen doesn’t clog or dry out
- Waterproof ink; dries quickly; will not feather or bleed through papers; fade proof
- Contains 1 pen: #01 (0.25 millimeter) black
Pigma® ink, invented by Sakura over 30 years ago, continues to be the most reliable permanent ink on the market today. Artists, consumers, the government, and scientists consider Pigma Micron® a necessary basic tool for any archival-quality, handwritten project.
This permanent, fade resistant, chemically stable, pigment-based ink will not bleed or run if liquids are spilled on or applied to the document after the ink has dried. Perfect for legal situations, Pigma ink is nearly impossible to alter on documents, in log books, or on checks. Architects, archivists, anthropologists, entomologists and laboratories depend on Pigma Micron for record keeping.
Manga artists, professional illustrators and watercolorists use the range of point sizes to create precision lines. Scrapbookers and crafters value its archival quality for preserving memories in journals, and notebooks. Use Pigma Micron to leave a mark that will last a lifetime.
These pens make a perfect gift for any occasion or holiday! Gift yourself, a loved one, or a friend a set of Sakura Pens, along with a Yanshi Planner!
Vendor: The Yanshi Planner